Thursday, November 13, 2008

Grand Opening

For more than ten years, I've dreamed of owning a small business. And I am thrilled to finally say that dreams DO come true! Once the process began, I quickly realized just how overwhelming starting a business can be. There just aren't enough hours in the day to squeeze everything in. And working full-time outside the home makes it even more complicated.

I'm indeed blessed to have a great support system. My husband D, has been my rock and has encouraged me every step of the way. In fact, if not for him, Lily J Designs would never have gone beyond my scratchpad.

I look forward to sharing my stories (and jewelry!) with all of you who take a moment to stop by. I hope you'll browse around my site and maybe do a little Christmas shopping...

HintHint: We have gift certificates!

No comments: